Balms sentence example
- More Info Organic Lip balm Kit try these lip balms to suit all conditions.
- balms for all wounds, salves for all sores, and cures for all sorts of diseases.
- With body balms and lotions to smooth your skin you'll find the route to easy skin care.
- For other great leg products such as fake tans, foot balms and moisturizers click on leg care.
- woodland glade employed to carefully stir nature's store of balms and ointments in oak barrels.Advertisement
- Visualize the busty maidens in a woodland glade employed to carefully stir nature 's store of balms and ointments in oak barrels.
- The store has an incredible selection of lipsticks, balms and liners from such popular names as Revlon and Maybelline.
- For Beautiful Balms' frankincense hand cream, the natural antiseptic has been paired with lavender to create sweet-smelling nourishment for the skin.
- For Beautiful Balms' product, calendula oil is included to reduce inflammation, soothe rashes, and rejuvenate the skin.
- Temple Balms - Use these fragrant combinations of essential oils and natural butters to lift your spirits or help you get to sleep.Advertisement
- Lip balms are an ideal base layer for your lip stain.
- Natural balms made to prevent diaper rash can be used for dry skin all over the body and are much less harsh than the conventionally produced products for diaper rash.
- When she later met and married entrepreneur Steve Shriver, Andrea's little home business quickly became a thriving company, not as the Eco Lips brand, but as a company who manufactured lip balms for other brands.
- Sunscreen products are sold as lotions, creams, gels, oils, sprays, sticks, and lip balms, and can be bought without a physician's prescription.
- You'll also find a selection of health and beauty items such as essential oils, vitamins, face masks, and lip balms.Advertisement
- Sensual lubricants, massage oils, balms, powders and bath items all make wonderful gifts.