Balmoral sentence example
- It is the terminus of the Deeside railway and the station for Balmoral, 9 m.
- The direction of striae on the underlying quartzitic rocks, particularly well seen near the Douglas colliery, Balmoral, point to an ice movement from the north-north-west to south-south-east.
- A report by Sir James Clark led to the queen's visiting Balmoral in 1848, and to the purchase of the Balmoral estate in 1852, and the queen's diary of her journeys in Scotland shows what constant enjoyment she derived from her Highland home.
- At Balmoral and Windsor the court lived in virtual privacy, and the queen and the prince consort saw much of their children.
- Two days afterwards she celebrated her seventy-fifth birthday in quiet at Balmoral.Advertisement
- It contains the Albert Memorial Hall and the barracks for the sovereign's bodyguard, used when the king is in residence at Balmoral.
- The Growth of the Spirit of Christianity from the First Century to the Dawn of the Lutheran Era, established his reputation as a liberal and spiritually minded theologian; and Queen Victoria invited him to preach at Balmoral.
- Balmoral estate in Scotland which is owned by the Queen.
- Balmoral castle They rented Balmoral castle They rented Balmoral Castle, which stands in the shadow of Lochnagar, from its then owner, the Duke of Fife.
- Join us to celebrate her majesty the Queen's 80th birthday, A Truly Scottish Evening in the grounds of Balmoral Castle.Advertisement
- Jubilee Jottings When Her Majesty was at Balmoral recently she visited an old cottager living near.
- Balmoral has helped the Scotland team for many years and is supplying the specially designed commemorative polo shirts for the 6 Nations.
- By the following day, public emotion is mounting but the Royal Family, esconced in Balmoral, remain Stoic.
- The industrious Prince Albert even designed a Balmoral tartan.
- Also at Balmoral her home-bred hogget ewe was placed fourth in the interbreed pairs contest along with a home-bred shearling tup from Mervyn Currie.Advertisement
- Behind Balmoral are the masts and rigging of HMS Warrier the first ironclad warship.
- By the following day, public emotion is mounting but the Royal Family, esconced in Balmoral, remain stoic.