Ballrooms sentence example
- Massive ballrooms flanked either side of the foyer, one whose orchestra filled the mansion with calming music, and the other devoted to a buffet unlike any Katie had ever seen.
- Vic moved to Leeds in 1948 playing lead alto in many of the clubs and ballrooms of the time.
- Most destination weddings take place on the beach or on the iconic Courtyard staircase, while receptions are held in the hotel's ballrooms or covered beachside pavilions.
- Christmas wedding decorations are often in place at churches, ballrooms, event centers and other venues.
- White glove service, crystal and fine china complement this unique cruise experience accompanied by balconied state rooms, grand ballrooms and an extensive library.Advertisement
- Ballrooms and modern entertainment, including concerts, lectures and comedy shows.
- Dancing with the Stars fans will undoubtedly be amused by the names of some of the studio's ballrooms, including the Emmitt Smith and Drew Lachey rooms, obviously paying homage to Burke's past television dance partners.
- Today, line dancing is done to many different songs in social clubs and ballrooms, and the response from a crowd is always enthusiastic.
- The Jive became well-known in white society, and was danced in club ballrooms nightly.
- Originating in Havana among the slaves early in the 19th century, it was considered a "low" form of dance until the 1930s, when it began to appear in upper-class ballrooms.Advertisement
- No longer in the ballrooms of hotels, the awards were now bestowed onstage in a Broadway theatre with all of the country watching.
- Enjoy the lifestyle of the golden era with elegant dining rooms, ballrooms, theatres and lounges.
- There are over five-hundred guest rooms and seventy suites, as well as three ballrooms, a fitness center, lap pool, sauna and business center.