Ballpark-figure sentence example
- You should know more than a mere ballpark figure.
- The costs for installation will vary from region to region, but a good ballpark figure would be between $1000 to $2000 for the extra material and labor for the averaged sized new house.
- In any other situation, where the exact value might not be as important, you can usually do the research yourself and come up with a ballpark figure.
- Use the calculator to get a ballpark figure of your best ski length.
- Pricing antique books is complex; however you can research and come up with a ballpark figure without too much trouble.Advertisement
- While most receptionists are hesitant to confirm pricing without an individual consultation, you can get a ballpark figure of cost by being straightforward about your plans and expectations.
- Remember that these may not be completely accurate, but can be considered more of a ballpark figure of the costs you will encounter.
- These are good to give you a ballpark figure to expect, however, they won't reflect your exact payment.
- If you are unsure of any of the information, the calculator may be able to provide an estimate or you may want to enter a ballpark figure in order to obtain an idea of what you will pay every month for your mortgage.
- This helps give people a ballpark figure to work with, and they are more likely to give.Advertisement
- Once a couple has established a budget or ballpark figure for the engagement ring's final price, they should investigate different rings and jewelers to discover what they can expect to find at that price.
- Many about-to-be-engaged couples search for an average engagement ring cost in order to have a ballpark figure when buying an engagement ring, but there really are no average costs that can apply to every couple.
- Because it is computed by estimating a variety of factors, the GVW provides only a ballpark figure for the weight of your car.