Ballot-paper sentence example
- The ballot paper must then be sealed in the ballot paper envelope.
- The second (1906), creating a railway commission, was endorsed by a political party in state convention, was printed on the same ballot-paper with the names of the party candidates for office in order to secure for it all " straight " party votes, and by this procedure, which was upheld by the state supreme court in 1907, it was adopted.
- The large print copy can be taken into the polling booth with you to assist you to mark the ballot paper.
- defaceed by: Tony Butler | 05 May 2006 at 09:59 AM So defacing a ballot paper is an offense?
- proxy votes are allowed, Each voting fan must sign his own ballot paper.Advertisement
- Thus, Harriet Harman remained on the NEC ballot paper despite having failed to be properly nominated by her constituency party.