Ballistic-missiles sentence example
- The defense appropriation also includes $ 10 billion for systems to protect against ballistic missiles.
- Offer the longer-term goal of eliminating the threat posed by ballistic missiles to all the people of the globe.
- Over the same period, the Soviet Union built 4 new classes of submarine-launched ballistic missiles and over 60 new missile submarines.
- At sea, SM-3 missiles would be launched from Aegis destroyers, to intercept incoming ballistic missiles.
- Under the UN agreement after the 1991 Gulf War, Saddam is allowed to develop only short-range ballistic missiles.Advertisement
- They have continued to build far more intercontinental ballistic missiles than they could possibly need simply to deter an attack.
- Design work for other ballistic missiles over the UN limit of 150km continues.
- Both India and Pakistan are pressing ahead with development and testing of longer-range ballistic missiles and are inducting additional SRBMs into missile units.
- And starting in September of this year we began integrating ship-based and ground-based radars into our test against intercontinental ballistic missiles.