Ballgame sentence example
- If you rescue him, you'll be late for a movie, or a ballgame or dinner.
- Shopping for kids is a whole different ballgame.
- Towards the end of the decade, Sinatra's music star began to decline, although he did have his first successful turn in a movie with Anchors Away and then again in Take Me Out to The Ballgame.
- The ballgame of the Mexicans, called tlachtli, was, like tennis, the pastime of princes and nobles; special courts were built for it, and the ball of india-rubber (perhaps the first object in which Europeans became acquainted with this valuable material) might not be touched by the hands, but was driven against the walls by blows of the knee or elbow, shoulder or buttock.
- Running the myriad of applications we expect from a computer is a whole different ballgame.Advertisement