Balled sentence example
- She balled up a fist and looked at it, wondering how to hit him.
- Sofia balled her fists and entered, sweating at the thought of the ordeal ahead.
- In this pose, the competitor's upper arms are held approximately parallel to the floor and the fists are in a balled position.
- Lankha retrieved a small satchel from its bed and sat cross-legged on the floor beside her feet, withdrawing small vials and balled gauze.
- His face turned scarlet and he balled his hands into fists.Advertisement
- Josh strode across the barn, his hands balled into fists, gray eyes smoldering like hot coals.
- There are three main ways you can buy a tree: bare-root, balled and burlapped or in a container.
- Bare root means the plant is not in any sort of container and the roots are exposed, while a balled and burlapped tree has its roots in a soil-filled burlap sack.
- More long roots are saved using the bare root method, but balled and burlapped or container grown trees are easier to transport.
- Cyrkam Airtos - Throw balled up pieces of paper into the trash can.Advertisement
- Her whirlwind romance and marriage to George would be cannon balled by his affair with best friend Izzie.
- After that time, turn off the grill and run balled tin foil over the heated grate.
- She stepped closer to Alex, her hands balled into fists at the end of stiff arms.
- Sofia exclaimed and balled up her free hand into a fist until her nails bit into flesh.
- His hands balled into fists and the knuckles turned as white as the line around his lips.Advertisement
- His hands were balled into fists at his sides and the knuckles were white.