Ballas sentence example
- Petrie, Denderah (1900); Nagada and Ballas (1896).
- While professional dancing is not her forte, she said she plans to work hard to keep up with her partner, pro dancer Mark Ballas Jr., who won the previous season on Dancing with the Stars.
- Unfortunately, Kardashian and Ballas were eliminated from competition during its second week.
- Many other American performers on the hit show were also champion competitors in ballroom dance, such as Mark Ballas, Cheryl Burke, and Lacey Schwimmer.
- Hough's parents divorced when she was 10, and to protect her from the divorce proceedings, they sent her and her brother to London with dance coaches Corky and Shirley Ballas.Advertisement
- The winners of this season were Kristi Yamaguchi and Mark Ballas.
- Her partner is Mark Ballas, who has been on Dancing with the Stars since 2007.
- She was partnered with Mark Ballas, a professional dancer and the previous season's Champion.