Balladry sentence example
- These are the facts about him and his balladry.
- In American balladry he was pre-eminent; such pieces as " The Swan Song of Parson Avery," " Marguerite," " Barclay of Ury," " Skipper Ireson's Ride," " In the ` Old South,' " hold their place in literature.
- The title track is a great intense rumble through acoustic balladry and Jeff Buckley chorus.
- Sunday Times - " A masterful interpretation of traditional balladry.
- He could dip into soul, disco and country, as well as classic pop balladry and even progressive rock.Advertisement
- The enigmatic Nick Cave treats the audience to his dark, enticing piano balladry.
- Yet all these events and others like them all passed without obvious recourse to broadside balladry.
- The lilting tones of folk balladry drape the narrative voice of Sunset Song.
- I was never a fan of be-bop or jazz balladry, so this is the stuff to bother about.
- I Will Stay is lounge lizard love balladry at its very best.Advertisement