Ball-gowns sentence example
- They wore tuxedos and ball gowns like wealthy celebrities attending an exclusive Hollywood party.
- The don ball gowns in muted, earth colors.
- I am selling two ball gowns 1. A long purple, backless, strapless satin gown with diamante detail - has a short train.
- The ladies appeared at the top of the staircase, resplendent in their colorful ball gowns.
- Sometimes it is difficult to find the right sized lingerie, especially specialty undergarments for prom or ball gowns.Advertisement
- The ball gowns are a combination of ruffles, lace, gathered skits, and tea-length formalwear.
- The ball gowns are designed with prom in mind, but are often used as homecoming and wedding dresses.
- Mountains: Brides who are heading to the mountains should consider heavy ball gowns with layers of petticoats.
- Most ball gowns are made of silk, organza, tulle or a combination of these fabrics.
- Preteen girls wear long dresses, but the skirts are still full and generally called ball gowns.Advertisement
- Depending on what current trends dictate, you may find knee-length dresses are the "It" item for the season, or sweeping ball gowns might be the flavor of the day.
- These dolls featured sumptuous ball gowns detailed with satin, velvet, sequins and fur.
- Ladies ball gowns come in a bevy of colors and designs; the only problem you'll have is just choosing one.
- Does anything feel more glamorous or sumptuous than evening wear like that of ladies ball gowns?
- Unfortunately, many of the ladies ball gowns you'll see today tend to have a "one-size fits-all" mentality.Advertisement
- Shorter women should stick to body-skimming styles and steer clear of Cinderella-type ball gowns.
- Girls can dress up in fancy ball gowns while boys can sport fancy metal vests, swords, shields and boots.