Ball-games sentence example
- Indeed, for nearly all ball games he had an extraordinary aptitude.
- This training consisted for the most part in physical exercises, such as dancing, gymnastics, ball-games, &c., with music and literature occupying a subordinate position.
- Grounds - two acres of beautifully maintained lawned grounds where you can picnic, play ball games and let the children run free.
- Children should not play ball games or try to retrieve lost items from near substations.
- The action is fast and furious, much like the anime series these Dragon Ball games are based on, but can you capture all of that on Nintendo's small screened player?Advertisement
- She also made the round of local fairs, carnivals, ball games and other outlets for local talent.