Ball-game sentence example
- I can vouch for myself but going out on the limb for someone else is a whole different ball game.
- Sex is a whole different ball game when it's not my idea.
- Jeffrey Byrne asked about Randy's ball game and inquired about the mail.
- He capsulized his session with Vinnie as he turned on the ball game.
- The ball game was a lapper and Dean began to pick over a stack of magazines in a rack by the sofa.Advertisement
- As is related in the legends, Quetzalcoatl came into the land to teach men to till the soil, to work metals and to rule a well-ordered state; the two gods played their famous match at the ball-game, and Tezcatlipoca persuaded the weary Quetzalcoatl to drink the magic pulque that sent him roaming to the distant ocean, where he embarked in his boat and disappeared from among men.'
- dodge ball game.
- gunshot wound or traffic accident is a whole new ball game.
- Different competition mate, whole new ball game league form against champions league is simply not comparable.
- Then, suddenly we heard squeals of delight from some ball game or other from behind a line of trees.Advertisement
- Instead of a playground, visitors will find a wide open space for playing and running, perfect for a frisbee or ball game.
- These suits look like any other on the market, but once wet, they are a whole different ball game.
- Feel free to "play fight" with him, go rock climbing or even just attend a ball game with him.
- Other practice areas could include guessing the outcome of a ball game you are attending, guessing the number of a roll of dice as it is rolled or cards as they are chosen.