Ball-bearing sentence example
- The slowest speed is given by means of a tangent screw which is carried by a ball-bearing on the flange of the telescope sleeve, whilst its nut is double-jointed to a ring that encircles the flange of the heliometer-tube.
- Movement: Every part has a maintenance free, permanently lubricated ball bearing.
- As the " Fifties " ended, Craftsman introduced this ball-bearing headstock, 12-inch wood-turning lathe.
- The speed range of the plain bearing spindle was 180 to 2000 rpm whilst the optional ball-bearing spindle ran from 230 to 3900 rpm.
- Barden's high precision bearings are also having a major impact in the rapidly developing automotive aftermarket for ball bearing turbochargers.Advertisement
- Reassemble the parts taking great care over the seating of the ball bearing and slide the solenoid assembly back into place.
- Barden 's high precision bearings are also having a major impact in the rapidly developing automotive aftermarket for ball bearing turbochargers.
- If your file cabinet will be used a lot, go with a suspension made of high grade steel that uses ball bearing rollers.
- Using Robert Annen's small scale ball bearing techniques, Mathys created the world's thinnest hand-wind mechanical movement, which Jean Lassale placed inside the Caliber 1200.