Baling sentence example
- The compact condition permits the hay to be kept with less deterioration of quality than under the old system of more loose baling.
- The baler packs the hay tight in bales and the bales are tied with two loops of baling twine.
- Yes, bales can be bound with baling wire, strings of polypropylene, or sisal.
- The young inexperienced workers fell into the baling chamber from the top of the feed conveyor whilst clearing a blockage in the feed.
- squash the cans flat -- they get stuck in our baling machine and will not bale properly!Advertisement
- With baling the work of the producer is concluded.
- Please do not squash the cans flat -- they get stuck in our baling machine and will not bale properly !
- Factories for cleaning and baling raw cotton and for extracting cotton oil were set up, and employed a large number of people, mostly in Ferghana.
- Large baling presses are worked by hydraulic power; the operation needs no special description.
- It is certain that, until the cultivator availed himself of the natural overflow of the Nile to saturate the soil, Egypt must have been a desert, and it is a very small step from that to baling up the water from the river and pouring it over lands which the natural flood has not touched.Advertisement
- The sculptures and paintings of ancient Egypt bear no trace of anything approaching scientific irrigation, but they often show the peasant baling up the water at least as early as 2000 B.C. By means of this simple plan of raising water and pouring it over the fields thousands of acres are watered every year in India, and the system has many advantages in the eyes of the peasant.
- The "streaks" 1 or "heads" of jute as they come from the bale are in a hard condition in consequence of having been subjected to a high hydraulic pressure during baling; it is therefore necessary to soften them before any further process is entered.