Baler sentence example
- She ran her hand over the smooth clean surface of the baler.
- By Baler Wesley was convinced that he lacked" that faith whereby alone we are saved."
- Each class is subdivided according to the quality and colour of the material, and each class receives a distinctive mark called a baler's mark.
- A list of all the principal marks is issued in book form by the Calcutta Jute Baler's association.
- Each baler has his own marks, the fibres of which are guaranteed not follow that a large crop of jute will result in low prices, for the year1906-1907was not only a record one for crops, but also olitorius.Advertisement
- Then you use the old baler to scoop the hay up.
- The baler packs the hay tight in bales and the bales are tied with two loops of baling twine.
- You may recall that on his arrival last year he brought orange baler twine to the nest and got caught up.
- The canes were tied together to form the dragon shape across the hut with old baler twine.