Baler sentence example
- She ran her hand over the smooth clean surface of the baler.
- By Baler Wesley was convinced that he lacked" that faith whereby alone we are saved."
- p. 57 n.), belongs even to the most ancient MSS., and to the Asoka inscriptions of the 3rd century B.C. When these specially Indian features have been allowed for, Baler contends that the symbols borrowed from the Semitic alphabet can be carried back to the forms of the Phoenician and Moabite alphabets.
- Each class is subdivided according to the quality and colour of the material, and each class receives a distinctive mark called a baler's mark.
- A list of all the principal marks is issued in book form by the Calcutta Jute Baler's association.Advertisement
- Each baler has his own marks, the fibres of which are guaranteed not follow that a large crop of jute will result in low prices, for the year1906-1907was not only a record one for crops, but also olitorius.
- Then you use the old baler to scoop the hay up.
- The baler packs the hay tight in bales and the bales are tied with two loops of baling twine.
- You may recall that on his arrival last year he brought orange baler twine to the nest and got caught up.
- The canes were tied together to form the dragon shape across the hut with old baler twine.Advertisement