Baled sentence example
- The crop is picked, ginned and baled in the usual way, the Macarthy style action roller gins being almost exclusively employed.
- Temple is situated in a rich farming country; cotton is ginned and baled here, and there are various manufactures.
- baled hay.
- Several fields have now been harvested and the straw baled into the large round bales that are now the norm.
- The peat is produced in sod form and then granulated, graded and baled.Advertisement
- This was a fire involving approximately 150 tons of baled hay.
- Some was on baled ground, some was on chopped straw.
- We built out of organic, specially baled straw on a foundation of concrete and blocks.
- Vast areas of land have been ploughed and sown with lucerne (alfalfa); magnificent permanent pasturage has been created where there were coarse and hard grasses in former days, and Argentina has been able to add baled hay to her list of exports.