Bald-patches sentence example
- The bald patches have now spread to cover approximately 40 percent of my facial hair, at least creating less area to shave daily.
- If a guinea pig develops bald patches on its face, this could indicate the fungal disease ringworm.
- Some have huge bald patches where mats have just been yanked off by the owner, and the skin is red and sore.
- The only thing more difficult than watching your cat grow bald patches is figuring out the cause for the hair loss.
- Maybe your cat has developed random bald patches.Advertisement
- Because such treatment triggers hair growth in bald patches but does not eradicate the disease, however, new bald patches can occur in other parts of the scalp even if new growth occurs.
- Sometimes inflamed and filled with pus, scalp ringworm lesions can cause crusting, flaking, and round bald patches.