Bald-eagles sentence example
- The avifauna include - among the birds of prey - the red-shouldered hawk, red-tailed hawk, marsh hawk, Cooper's hawk, sharp-shinned hawk and sparrow hawk; the great horned owl, the barn owl and the screech owl; and bald eagles are not uncommon in the mountainous regions along the larger rivers.
- The California vulture is very rare; various species of hawks and golden and bald eagles are common.
- American bald eagles and gopher tortoises, as well as many endangered plants are found here.
- Keep your eyes peeled for whales and bald eagles.
- According to the Twilight's website, cruisers can witness roughly 20 to 30 bald eagles on each trip.Advertisement
- Eagle Ridge - This exhibit offers an exciting look at American bald eagles.
- Since bald eagles eat mainly fish, they're most often found where water is nearby.
- Most eagle tattoos feature majestic bald eagles.