Balaclava sentence example
- Towards the end of the 2nd century B.C. we find the Tauri dependent allies of the Scythian king Scilurus, who from their harbour of Symbolon Portus or Palacium (Balaclava) harassed Chersonese.
- You may decide to wear a regular helmet, a cap that fits under your helmet (often made of fleece), or a balaclava, which protects your whole face from the cold and wicks away moisture as well.
- He was wearing a blue colored jumper, blue jeans and had a balaclava covering his face.
- Lou, who is wearing a balaclava, is wrestled off by Alex.
- The good thing about doing demos in Britain is that it always rains - the perfect legal reason for needing that toasty balaclava.Advertisement
- He was wearing is blue hooded top with horizontal stripes, blue trousers, trainers, black gloves and a black balaclava.
- He wore a dark green balaclava underneath a matt black crash helmet.
- One was about five feet six inches tall wearing a dark colored balaclava, black and white top and dark bottoms.
- OPENING CEREMONY The Olympic flame will be ignited by a gasoline bomb thrown by a native of the city wearing the traditional balaclava.
- balaclava hats called at his house asking, ' Where is the black bastard?Advertisement
- The one closest on his right was a woman from her figure, but her features were obscured by a Nomex balaclava.
- balaclava helmet during his first encounter with Blake.
- Polar fleece headband, wool hat, or balaclava for the night, and sun hat with brim for the day.
- Zips featured strongly, with zipped insets on trouser hems and zip sweatshirt tops worn with chunky balaclava hoods and football-based T-shirt prints.
- Then she saw a man in a balaclava, carrying a sports holdall, jogging in her direction.Advertisement