Bal sentence example
- 2 In 963 an abridgment of the Annals was translated into Persian by Bal`ami, who, however, interwove many fables.
- This page gives an overview of all articles in the 1911 Brittanica which are alphabetized under Bal to Bap.
- Bal:abatakan- - o-r Gia: P_ir:t_er-n.os.te ?
- Cytology TW generally has more neutrophils and less lymphocytes than BAL.
- IL-8 has been detected in BAL fluid and sputum from such subjects and in the systemic circulation.Advertisement
- Depending on your Blood Alcohol Level (BAL), your psychomotor skills can be impaired in a number of ways.
- You might have your licensed revoked if the police catch you when your BAL is .08 percent or higher.
- Your BAL depends on your body type, amount of alcohol consumed, rate of consumption and how often you drink alcohol.
- The Bal Togs long sleeve unitard is available in many different colors.
- The Bal Togs long sleeve metallic plus mock unitard offers the same custom look with liquid colors like copper, leather, and hot pink.Advertisement
- The three most common chelating agents are calcium disodium edetate, dimercaprol (BAL), and penicillamine.
- The chief spokesman, Bal Thackery, called lesbianism "a sort of social AIDS" and worried that it would spread and lead to the eventual extinction of humanity.
- The first Lanvin boutique was opened in Bal Harbour (an oceanfront area in Miami) in late 2009.
- Lauren finally got a chance to go to Paris to help with Bal des Debutantes.
- "BAL GANGADHAR TILAK (1856-1920), Indian nationalist leader and orientalist, was born July 23 1856, at Ratnagiri, where his father, a Chitpavan Brahman, was an educational officer.Advertisement
- Edetate calcium disodium (EDTA calcium) and dimercaprol (BAL) are given through an intravenous line or in shots, while succimer (Chemet) and penicillamine (Cuprimine, Depen) are taken by mouth.