Bakunin sentence example
- Mikhail Bakunin >>
- The rebels then proceeded to appoint a provisional government, consisting of Tzschirner, Heubner and Todt, though the true leader of the insurrection was the Russian Bakunin.
- Another element in the circle of ideas appropriated by the Bolsheviks was provided by the activity of Bakunin, the indefatigable Russian anarchist, who fought for world revolution in 1849 in Dresden and in 1870 in Lyons, and who passed 12 years of his life in prison and in exile.
- MIKHAIL BAKUNIN (1814-1876), Russian anarchist, was born of an aristocratic family at Torjok, in the government of Tver, in 1814.
- Nothing can be clearer or more frank and comprehensive in its destructiveness than the revolutionary anarchism of Bakunin.Advertisement
- Bakunin's methods of realizing his revolutionary programme are not less frank and destructive than his principles.
- In this setting Mikhail Bakunin would emerge as the father of Russian anarchism.
- The Russian anarchist Bakunin preached a doctrine which resulted in the deaths of 25 Heads of State.