Bakri sentence example
- The Arabic geographer Bakri gave a description of the chief Roman buildings which were standing in his time (Bakri, Descr.
- Such books were written by Bakri and Yaqut (q.v.)' Grammar and aexicography.
- BAKRI [Abu `Ubaid `Abdallah ibn `Abd ul-`Aziz ul-Bakri], (1040-1094), Arabian geographer, was born at Cordova.
- 90; Bakri, 155 seq.).
- For other names and honorific epithets of the city see Bakri, ut supra, Azraqi, p. 197, Yaqut iv.Advertisement
- 416, 421; Azraqi, p. 129 seq.; Bakri, p. 661.
- A vow of pilgrimage might be directed to other sanctuaries than Mecca - the technical word for it (ihlal) is applied, for example, to the pilgrimage to Manat (Bakri, p. 519).
- Bakri >>