Baking-tray sentence example
- gratin dish or small, deep baking tray.
- bakeace the cake rack over a baking tray filled with 2cm of water.
- Method preheat oven to 180ºC, gas mark 4. Grease a baking tray.
- preheat oven to 200ºC, gas mark 6. Lightly grease a baking tray.
- Spoon over the pineapple slices, place the ramekins on a baking tray and cook in the oven for 20 mins until well risen.Advertisement
- Place 15 large paper baking cases onto a baking tray or muffin tin.
- Place the cake rack over a baking tray filled with 2cm of water.
- It comes with a crumb tray, baking tray and a wire rack and is done in a stylish black and stainless steel housing.
- slice ciabatta bread lengthways and lay out on a baking tray.