Bakehouse sentence example
- It should comprise a mill, a bakehouse, stables and cow-houses, together with accommodation for carrying on all necessary mechanical arts within the walls, so as to obviate the necessity of the monks going outside its limits.
- The kitchen, buttery and offices are reached by a passage from the west end of the refectory, and are connected with the bakehouse and brewhouse, which are placed still farther away.
- This is separated from the main buildings of the monastery, and is connected by a long passage with a building containing the bakehouse and brewhouse (M), and the sleeping-rooms of the servants.
- Each is provided with its own brewhouse and bakehouse, and that for travellers of a superior order has a kitchen and storeroom, with bedrooms for their servants and stables for their horses.
- The bakehouse (M), also remaining, is a detached building of immense size.Advertisement
- To these we have to add buildings for the attendants, kitchen, bakehouse, &c., and farm buildings.
- This outer court also contains the guest-chambers (P), the stables and lodgings of the lay brothers (N), the barns and granaries (Q), the dovecot (H) and the bakehouse (T).
- Canyon Bakehouse offers a line of gluten-free bread products including 7-grain bread, cinnamon raisin bread, focaccia and hamburger buns.