Baked-potato sentence example
- homemade coleslaw also makes a particularly excellent filling for a baked potato.
- The evening food, savory fillings in pitta bread or baked potato with salad, is now available all day at weekends.
- The rest settled for cheese pasty, baked potato or had brought their own packed lunches.
- The one who thinks the way to present a baked potato is to ` smash ` it with his fat little trotter.
- Imagine that you've just eaten a typical dinner of roast beef, a baked potato with margarine, and green beans.Advertisement
- There are a many ways to incorporate beans into your diet and your favorite recipes, whether you use them as a topping for a baked potato or a main ingredient in a salad.
- Potatoes: Potato chips and French fries aren't healthy, but a baked potato with the skin on contains almost half a day's worth of vitamin C and is a good source of potassium.
- You may eat one baked potato with butter for dinner.
- You can have a baked potato on designated days only).
- Your reward at the end of the day can be a baked potato with butter.Advertisement
- For example, instead of eating a twenty piece chicken nuggets and large fries, you could have something else with actual nutritional content, such as a grilled chicken breast and baked potato.
- This main dish meat can be paired with an energy-boosting baked potato and hearty black beans and salsa.
- Replace French fries or baked potato with a side of fruit, like crunchy apples.
- Though apples do contain some carbohydrates, they are much healthier than greasy fried foods or a baked potato loaded with fattening toppings.
- For example, you would not eat broiled chicken with a baked potato.Advertisement
- Wendy's provides both a baked potato and salad bar.