Baked-in sentence example
- Here sacrifice was offered every year to Summanus on the 10th of June, together with cakes called summanalia baked in the form of a wheel, supposed to be symbolical of the car of the god of the thunderbolt.
- Greece: men were r avµara ir, of, figures baked in clay by Prometheus?
- anchovyocal specialities are anchovies marinated in vinegar and garlic, fish baked in rock salt and sword fish.
- bread dough, baked in a ridged mold.
- cauldronould be cooked in metal caldron, baked in the hot ashes or roasted on iron spits over the fire.Advertisement
- operand type baked in - there is no generic add.
- Choosing a play clay that can be baked in the oven is perfect for making homemade Christmas ornaments or other trinkets to give as gifts.
- Dutch babies are a special type of oven pancake that is baked in a glass pan.
- Try an over the hill cake made with a half-sphere pan or baked in an ovenproof bowl.
- In its most basic form, this delectable snack is a round of Brie cheese baked in a layer of puff pastry until the pastry is golden brown and the cheese is soft and melting.Advertisement
- A pie, for example, can be baked in a heart-shaped tin or decorated with cutout crust hearts.
- The restaurant's reputation rests on its thin-crust pizzas (white or whole wheat) topped with high-quality ingredients and baked in a wood fire, but salads, pasta dishes and sandwiches are available as well.
- What makes this restaurant interesting is that its pizza, calzones and focaccia are baked in traditional wood-fired ovens.