Baked-beans sentence example
- We hacked open a can of baked beans with a screwdriver and ate them cold.
- Most were easy to open plastic containers but six cans of baked beans were without an opener.
- Using instant potatoes she managed to make a passable potato salad and opened a can of baked beans.
- Come economic meltdown I'd rather be the proud owner of 10% baked beans than 10% gold.
- Shopping has itself become a leisure activity, geared as much to browsing boutiques and coffee shops as stocking up on baked beans.Advertisement
- Is sacrificing of what's left of your personal privacy worth a fully stocked shelf of baked beans at the local supermarket?
- There were worse things in my life than whether I was going to have a ham sandwich or baked beans!
- Beans on toast 1 slice wholegrain toast with 1 small can baked beans.
- There were worse things in my life than whether I was going to have a ham sandwich or baked beans !
- The first was a combination of toasted wholemeal muffin, egg Ã¡ la microwave, and baked beans.Advertisement
- Jim asked one of the boys, Tommy, to gather long, thin sticks they could use to roast hot dogs over the open flames, while two other boys prepared baked beans.
- The beans can be served as side dishes, in baked beans and in chili or soups such as black bean soup.
- Side Dishes: Typical summer side dish fare would include potato salad, potato chips and baked beans.