Baja-california sentence example
- NASA ' s project on microbial mats in Baja California.
- Join us on a 400-mile voyage around the tip of Baja California and witness the thrilling spectacle of Gray Whales in their calving lagoons.
- Carnival Paradise offers three and four-night cruises to Baja California departing from Los Angeles.
- The Baja California peninsula is a diverse Mexican oasis with towering mountains, tropical forests, oceanfront deserts, and of course some of the most fabulous beaches in Mexico.
- The cruise takes passengers from Long Beach, California down the Baja California peninsula to the Mexican seaside oasis of Ensenada, the Cinderella of the Pacific.Advertisement
- Three Night Baja Cruise: The three night cruise to Baja California departs from Los Angeles, California aboard the Monarch of the Seas.
- Cabo San Lucas: Cabo San Lucas is situated at the southernmost tip of the Baja California peninsula.
- The 4 day Cabo cruise offers a wonderful opportunity to cruise down the Baja California peninsula.
- Mexico - From the bottom of Baja California to the Eastern coast, Apple Vacations has Mexico covered.