Bairns sentence example
- In St Andrews he taught "John's Gospel" and a certain catechism - probably that which Wishart had got from "Helvetia" and translated; but his teaching was supposed to be private and tutorial and for the benefit of his friends' "bairns."
- It would appear that women who chew gum throughout their pregnancy are most at risk from having bouncy bairns.
- The call up of male teachers had left the bairns bereft of a referee.
- Yes we could use it to keep the bairns away from the firer.
- You're wrong Michael: Oh, man, what about mothers with pushchairs and little bairns and that, you know?Advertisement
- Daniel comes to play with Scott and they are quickly joined outside by the other bairns visiting the shop.
- bairns o ' Adam:the story of the STUC, Edinburgh: Polygon, 1997.
- Although they were noble, they liked tae caper jist like ony ither bairns.
- GunlÃ¶d: Ye ir richt Ã¢ we war bairns than.
- How far I succeeded I can only leave the audience or reader of Klytemnestra's bairns to judge.Advertisement
- Craig Reid bagged two goals and an unnamed Nigerian grabbed another as the Bairns romped home as too-easy winners in the one-sided contest.
- drear stormy days in winter when there was no transport of any kind for country bairns.
- pantry door will be locked on the bairns in appearance ere long; 1637 Rutherford Lett.
- rehearseile in the hall, the bairns were rehearsing for the concert on Friday.
- It recently revised an anthology Burns for Bairns mainly for the purpose of its recitation competitions.Advertisement
- Meanwhile in the hall, the bairns were rehearsing for the concert on Friday.