Bailout sentence example
- The letter spelled out major reforms and austerity measures linked to a massive bailout of the Indonesia economy.
- The results highlight the importance of reserve requirements in determining the welfare effects of a more generous bailout.
- bailout condition was met.
- bailout money was supposed to be used to support the exchange rate.
- Two other rates that are very important for those who are considering cashing out an annuity include the renewal rate and the bailout rate.Advertisement
- The bailout rate is the rate at which individuals can end their annuities without incurring major financial penalties.