Bailed sentence example
- It enacts (r) that a writ of habeas corpus shall be issued in vacation time in favour of a person restrained of his liberty otherwise than for some criminal or supposed criminal matter (except persons imprisoned for debt or by civil process); (2) that though the return to the writ be good and sufficient in law, the judge shall examine into the truth of the facts set forth in such return, and if they appear doubtful the prisoner shall be bailed; (3) that the writ shall run to any port, harbour, road, creek or bay on the coast of England, although not within the body of any county.
- Of the 3 charged, 1 was police bailed and 2 were refused bail.
- Meg bailed out early feigning an injured paw which left the rest of us to head on.
- They can be bailed with or without conditions or remanded in custody to a prison or remand center.
- Tara's odd accident in the previous episode leaves her at odds with her mother over getting bailed out of jail.Advertisement
- Dennis is bailed out, but Ann tells him he is suspended from duty.
- You'll Be the Death of Me Tara is bailed out of jail by Maryann who offers her a second chance.
- Fine. I can hardly wait to get elected so I can get rid of those two winners you hired before you bailed out.