Bai sentence example
- It was always the prayer that the soul (bai) should be able to revisit the corpse (khat), and some inscriptions show an expectation of the body itself being revivified, "the mouth speaking," "the legs walking," and everything conforming with its previous terrestrial life.
- pe bai Carwyn Jones wedi clywed y Gweinidog, byddai'n gwybod ei fod wedi dweud ei fod am gael dadl.
- Daulat Rao died without issue in 1827, and his widow,Baiza Bai (d.
- The gods had their ha and bai, and the forms attributed to the latter are surprising; thus we read that the soul of the sky Nun is Re, that of Osiris the Goat of Mendes, the souls of Sobk are crocodiles, and those of all the gods are makes; similarly the soul of Ptah was thought to dwell in the Apis bull, so that each successive Apis was during its lifetime the reincarnation of the god.
- The Beck Anxiety Scale, also known as the Beck Anxiety Inventory or BAI, is used as a method of screening to measure the severity level of anxiety a person is experiencing while distinguishing the symptoms of anxiety from depression.Advertisement
- The Beck Anxiety Inventory, also known as the Beck Anxiety Scale, Beck Anxiety Test or BAI, consists of a series of twenty-one items that are common mental and physical symptoms of anxiety.
- Uh-oh. Looks like actress Bai Ling got busted for a little five finger discount.
- Bai Ling will appear in court March 5 to face shoplifting charges.
- It belongs to the series of oases (Uch-Turfan, Bai, Koucha, &c.) situated at the southern foot of the eastern T'ien-shan mountains.
- At the same time the ko (" life," "activity," and almost "ghost,") which clung to the neighbourhood of the tomb and enjoyed the ghosts of offerings in ghostly fashion, had some of the independent enterprise which the bai possessed in abundance.Advertisement
- His rule was weak; the state was distracted by interminable palace intrigues and military mutinies, and affairs went from bad to worse when, in 1843, Jankoji Rao, who left no heir, was succeeded by another boy, adopted by his widow, Tara Bai, under the name of Jayaji Rao Sindhia.
- Another but less probable explanation derives the name from a combination of the old high German word uudra, meaning league, and bai, a Gothic word for both.
- Chief Bai Bureh, in the Timni country, broke out into open war, necessitating a military punitive expedition.
- At all events the ha has to be distinguished from the soul, the bai (in hieroglyphs~or~), which was of more tangible nature, and might be descried hovering around the tomb in the form of a bird or in some other shape; for it was thought that the soul might assume what shape it would, if the funerary rites had been duly attended to.
- While Bai Ling isn't necessarily a household name, she has appeared in a number of high profile movies and television roles, including The Crow, Lost and Entourage.Advertisement