Baht sentence example
- The tical (baht) is the unit of currency and also the unit of weight.
- Explore by moped, which costs 350 baht (£ 5.50) for 24 hours ' hire.
- We paid 800 baht for 2 hours for all of us.
- I charge 200 baht (£ 2.70) for an hour's massage.
- I received only 4,000 baht (£ 54) per month.Advertisement
- I earned 8,000 baht a month plus 4,000 baht service charge (£ 160 ).
- baht for the 45min ride and 30 more more for entry.
- On arrival, a tuk-tuk will take you round to the hotels on the opposite side of the river for a few baht.
- baht point.
- baht members identified tendon injuries as a research priority and in response an effectiveness bulletin has been produced.Advertisement
- baht note.
- baht executive committee of published a three year strategic plan focusing on five core areas of the association's activity.
- baht per person one way.
- baht per month.
- baht per night, all-inclusive; I consider that excellent value for money.Advertisement