Bahrain sentence example
- In 1134 Bahrain Shah failed in this obligation and brought on himself 1 See Defremery, Journ.
- BAHRAM III., son of Bahrain II., under whose rule he had been governing Sejistan (therefore called Saganshah, Agathias iv.
- Bahrain IV.
- de Goeje, Memoire sur les Carmathes du Bahrain et les Fatimides (Leiden, 1886).
- In 1957, during an uprising in Muscat the Squadron sent a detachment of aircraft to Bahrain in support of British troops.Advertisement
- Alonso edges out Schumacher Bahrain GP: World champion Fernando Alonso fended off Michael Schumacher to claim the first grand prix of the season.
- A surprise after their fairly torrid first couple of races, particularly Bahrain where they really were in among the backmarkers.
- Bahrain deposed the vassal king of the Persian part of Armenia and made it a province.
- Eastward he extended his dominions to Balkh, and in the south his generals made the conquest of Bahrain (Bahrein), on the Arabian side of the Persian Gulf, and the territory and islands of the Persian seaboard, inclusive of the mountainous province of Lar.
- branch office was opened in Bahrain which evolved into the head office.Advertisement