Baggies sentence example
- Well done to te boing boing boing baggies, it's always nice to see a midlands team do well.
- Well done to te boing boing baggies, it's always nice to see a midlands team do well.
- When packing finger foods, use zip-lock baggies or small plastic containers.
- While you can put your child's lunch items into Ziploc baggies, you can cut down on costs by purchasing some small Tupperware or Gladware containers.
- Over the course of a school year, you will save money on reusable wear versus throw-away baggies.Advertisement
- If you stumble upon baggies filled with a substance that resembles small white clumps or rocks, you may have stumbled upon crack cocaine.
- Members of the TSA found that the actress was attempting to board the flight with cocaine and heroin reportedly stuffed in balloons and baggies.
- And yes, it used to be sold in little plastic baggies, hand-packed by the guy who brewed it up.
- At Patagonia, you'll find the Girls' Baggies Shorts.
- Additionally, several reviews are posted about the Baggies' shorts; all of them are positive with the characteristics of "durable" and "feminine" cited most often.Advertisement
- Forget worrying about bottles and clear baggies - this set does it all with its included zip-top pouch.