Baggier sentence example
- While many stars have chosen to eschew a baggier style, there are throwbacks to the very earliest hip hop ensembles out there.
- Spring cotton suits were easy sells as they came in two cuts: slim and shrunken or baggier and relaxed.
- While formal pants were previously slimmer and more streamlined, the new cut was baggier.
- Typically, the silhouette of an exercise Capri runs closely along the lines of the body; however, you can also find one that is more like a traditional short or Capri - a slightly baggier fit that flares at the calf.
- From tan-through Speedos to baggier shorts, you'll find the perfect way to be line-free.Advertisement