Baggie sentence example
- Cookie carried all of her magic ingredients in a plastic baggie.
- Be sure you find all of the extra parts that go with each particular toy and tape them together or place them in a box or ziplock baggie.
- Then after you bring them home, float the baggie with the fish in the tank's water so they can get used to the temperature gradually.
- Crush up Oreo cookies and place shredded coconut in a baggie with green food dye.
- Put one of each into a decorated baggie for a quick and easy food favor at a Halloween wedding.Advertisement
- Look for baggie pants and long, breezy skirts, or check out those peasant blouses with the wide sleeves.
- Many people have the most success by covering their planted herb seeds with plastic wrap or a plastic baggie to create a greenhouse of sorts.
- Put it in a zipper baggie, stick that in a padded envelope, and off it goes.
- Do this with several more rhyming pairs and store in a Ziploc baggie.
- Make sure the hair is completely dry before you put it in a baggie.Advertisement
- Add two cookies to a plastic baggie with a holiday decoration, tie on a copy of the recipe and a holiday-themed cutter.
- Use a baggie that has been sprayed with no-stick spray to spread and flatten mixture.
- You can tie that to the jar in a baggie or with ribbon looped through a hole in the spoon's handle.
- She handed him a baggie with an egg, sausage, and cheese sandwich.