Bagful sentence example
- bagful of goals.
- bagful of goodies.
- Up front the three forward worked tirelessly and with more precision in front of goal could have had a bagful.
- The impressive Shuker should have scored in the first half and Tranmere could have scored a bagful.
- Do 1 row in middle; get a bagful.Advertisement
- I'll teach you a method of working that's much more valuable than a whole bagful of expensive gear.
- Corn is a great carbohydrate source and if used judiciously (no Fido can't have his own bagful) popcorn can be a fun high fiber treat to use as a training incentive.