Bagel sentence example
- You may only toast two pieces of bread or two halves of a bagel at once.
- One slice of bread, ½ of a hamburger roll, bagel, or English muffin, ½ cup cooked rice, pasta, barley, oatmeal, and other whole grains, 1 ounce of dry cereal, and 4 small crackers equal one serving each.
- Please, look - I'll make you a nice toasted bagel!
- Top a whole grain bagel with mashed avocado, sprouts, and a slice of tomato.
- Located in a strip mall, it sits between a bagel place and a taco joint.Advertisement
- Smoked salmon bagel 1 bagel filled with 1tbsp low-fat soft cheese and 1 slice smoked salmon.
- Whole-grain bagel: substitute glazed goodies for better breakfast options.
- And I'll bet it's been a long time since you've had a really good bagel, too.
- A plain bagel which cost 90 pence in December now costs 1.60 euros an increase of 35 per cent.
- For a late night snack, I had a mini wheat bagel with butter and cream cheese.Advertisement
- Or how does fresh fruit or a toasty raisin bagel with cream cheese sound?
- Having a toaster at hand to toast your slice of bread or your bagel just how you like it is important.
- Instead of making dough by hand, this blade can be used for quickly putting together bread, bagel, or pizza dough.
- Try placing peanut butter on a plain or cinnamon-raisin bagel.
- Start your day off well with a whole wheat bagel with avocado, egg whites, cheddar, and tomato.Advertisement
- It's tempting to skip catching a cab or navigating your own traffic jams in lieu of these roller skate shoes, though it may be harder to apply lipstick, drink coffee and eat a bagel en route that way.