Bafta sentence example
- It was Scotland's first interactive animation studio to win a BAFTA: for its CD-ROM Noddy gets ready for school.
- Cohen has earned numerous Emmy nominations and two BAFTA TV Awards (Best Comedy Series, Best Comedy Performance) for Da Ali G Show.
- Of the three films, The Royal Tenenbaums was nominated for both an Academy Award in the Best Writing category and a British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTA) Award for Best Screenplay.
- The Talented Mr. Ripley (1990) - Starring opposite Matt Damon, Gwyneth Paltrow and Jude Law, Blanchett received a BAFTA award nomination for her role as Meredith Logue.
- He didn't win the Oscar, but he did earn a Golden Globe and a BAFTA Award for his contribution to the film.Advertisement
- Edinburgh International Entertainment Festival is also the host of the Edge Award and the BAFTA Interactive New Talent Award for creative innovation, technical excellence and production achievement by an individual.
- The soundtrack was nominated for two awards: a Grammy for Best Compilation Soundtrack Album from a Motion Picture and a BAFTA Award (British Academy of Film and Television Arts) for Best Film Music.