Bae sentence example
- In the exciting arena of international aerospace and defense, BAE Systems is a leading player with a wealth of opportunities for graduates.
- In 1999 Rolls-Royce were ready to deliver the first engines, but BAe had no airframes ready to accept them.
- She started at BAE Systems as a craft apprentice and rapidly moved to become a skilled flight test engineer on Eurofighter Typhoon aircrafts.
- Astute Class Submarine BAE Systems is the prime contractor for the Astute Class of submarine under a contract worth around £ 2 billion.
- It will also carry fascines to drop into ditches and tow a trailer-mounted BAE Systems, RO Defense Python rocket-propelled mine-clearing system.Advertisement
- Flights, flown by BAe Jetstream pressurized turboprops, will operate twice daily, Monday to Friday, with one service on Sunday.
- Plus stopping Japanese whalers, third runway at Heathrow, BAE in sales to Saudi Arabia shocker and more.
- They are now acting as a sub contractor to BAE Systems for the Nimrod Support Group Contract.
- Officials at the MoD are said to be shocked at BAE 's arrogance on the contract for the tanker aircraft.
- The top prize, a 2002 Mini Cooper car, was donated by BAE Systems Chairman, Sir Richard Evans.Advertisement