Badlands sentence example
- When you get to the Badlands you'll eventually make your way to the Hecht Ranch.
- The patchwork of scattered cornfields interspersed with the region's crumbling, gray marl ' badlands ' forms a splendid wildlife habitat.
- Jane Bevan Spatial and temporal dynamics of terricolous lichen assemblages and their bioprotective role in the El Cantino badlands, S E Spain.
- First find the comic in the Badlands on top of an enemy lookout.
- Badlands museum displays wildlife dioramas and artifacts from Plains Indians.Advertisement
- Canyon Overlook provides one of the greatest views of the Badlands.
- Japanese guitars were wildly popular in the 1980s when heavy metal bands like Winger, Warrant, Whitesnake and Badlands were playing brands like Kramer, Charvel, Jackson, and Ibanez.
- The most popular tabs at this site are Fake Healer, Gods of Wrath, Metal Church, Beyond the Black, Badlands, and Watch the Children Pray.
- Then go to the Badlands and see Wimbeldy, who will build the tractor for you.
- Enter BRINGIT after finding the comic in the western part of town at the bus terminal in the Badlands.Advertisement
- Enter SMASH15 after finding the comic in the southeast part of town just above the main canyon of the Badlands.
- Input BANDERA, after finding the comic on the eastern part of the Badlands area on the side of the mountain.
- Badlands. This exquisite national park is one of the main attractions of Medora Campground.
- The Federation starship Voyager with Captain Katherine Janeway (Kathryn Mulgrew) in command enters an area of space known as the Badlands.
- Captured and sent to prison, he's their best chance of finding the Maquis in the Badlands.Advertisement
- The rebels he was working with have vanished into the Badlands with a Federation undercover operative onboard, and Janeway has been assigned to track them down.
- But once in the Badlands, Voyager is seized by a powerful force and hurled an unimaginable distance.