Baddie sentence example
- How do you defeat the baddie at the end of the Beaver Forest level?
- Geoff is a former actor who played the baddie in the Welsh soap opera Dinas.
- baddie roles, playing Lamont who's behind a string of burglaries.
- On the inside it is pure James bond baddie with shiny ivory-coloured seats and a white interior.
- Strangely enough however, the end of level baddie provides you a with chance to draw your breath.Advertisement
- They look destined to command a special place in movie baddie folklore.
- But [insert baddie 's name] is planning to steal a candle from the old church!
- baddie's name] is planning to steal a candle from the old church!
- In a short scuffle the hero knocks out the baddie with a single punch.
- The celeb baddie fired back by taking his live show on the road, with a sold-out US tour called My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat Is Not an Option.Advertisement
- One issue with the graphics was the slowdown when there was lots of action happening at the same time on screen, like cutting up a bunch of bad guys (or indifferent guys since Travis Touchdown is sort of a baddie).
- Sometimes a particularly strong hit to a baddie will cause it to drop its weapon.
- An opera singer and actress, Melissa is the main baddie who's turning everyone into human barbecues and wishes a race of pure mitachondria to rule the world.
- Of course, there's also the ultimate baddie, "You-Know-Who," but since a snake face requires either an awesome mask or professional makeup, you're probably better off being a minion.