Bada sentence example
- of Bada have the poem (but transliterated into a more southern dialect) as a marginal note.
- Bada, the sultan's residence, is farther west.
- Whether Bada's narrative be historical or not - and it involves nothing either miraculous or essentially improbable - there is no reason to doubt that the nine lines of the Moore MS. are Cadmon's composition.
- of the Old English version of Bada written Cedmon, Ceadmann) is not explicable by means of Old English; the statement that it means "boatman" is founded on the corrupt gloss liburnam, ced, where ced is an editorial misreading for ceol.
- The Collection Bada, Okio, and Koh Sakai offers sharp, clean lines coupled with vintage and futuristic looks.Advertisement
- All that we know of his date is that his dream took place during the period (658-680) in which Hild was abbess of Streanwshalch, and that he must have died some considerable time before Bada finished his history in 731.