Bad-tempered sentence example
- bad-tempered man.
- bad-tempered ladybird turns into a nicer, happier bug.
- bad-tempered game.
- bad-tempered encounter, Maidenhead started positively and took the lead on eight minutes.
- bad-tempered match.Advertisement
- A scrappy, sometimes bad-tempered game which was interrupted too often by the referee's whistle, but a welcome 3 points nonetheless.
- They may worry about simple things like dropping a cup, forgetting a name or becoming unusually bad-tempered.
- He was very irritable, bad-tempered, " she told AFP.
- bad-tempered speech.