Bad name sentence example
- Tobe Hooper has directed a real clunker here, a film devoid of anything other than giving the horror film a really bad name.
- mummyal Verdict: Legend of the Mommy gives mommy films a bad name.
- Ruber: An evil knight gives nobility a bad name.
- Come to that, why does pastiche have a bad name?
- That is grand but in practice fundamentalists have got a bad name as they tend to become self-righteous, narrow-minded, stubborn and bigoted.Advertisement
- His hits included Runaway and You Give Love a Bad Name.
- Remember, people who call themselves hunters but act in an inconsiderate or irresponsible way are the ones who give hunting a bad name.
- Still other residents were simply upset at the idea that their part of the state was being given a bad name by a group of people not even from the Jersey Shore.
- She claims they give girls like her a bad name.
- He said they called him a bad name.Advertisement
- He wasn't the one who gave me a bad name.
- Maximinus has a bad name in Christian annals, as having renewed persecution after the publication of the toleration edict of Galerius, but it is probable that he has been judged too harshly.
- She showed most favour to her reactionary generals and statesmen, to the Church and religious orders, and was constantly the tool of corrupt and profligate courtiers and favourites who gave her court a deservedly bad name.
- besetting sins of the academy which give the whole of our vocation a bad name with the wider public.