Bad-mouthing sentence example
- Unnecessary bad mouthing of opponents, selfish and uncouth behavior in and out of the ring is unacceptable.
- There is far too much bad mouthing going around.
- One thing is for sure, this former couple has managed to avoid bad mouthing each other in the press.
- In the wake of the so-called "balloon boy" incident, Sheree Silver jumped at the chance to do the media rounds bad-mouthing Heene.
- The Cameroons are already bad-mouthing the truculent local party for conducting a dire campaign.Advertisement
- These are negative feelings a child should not have, so it's best to stop the bad mouthing immediately.