Bad-girl sentence example
- As the cameras continued to roll, however, and Rossi’s story developed, she started to shake her bad girl persona and turned into a fan favorite.
- While celebs with bad girl or bad boy images hardly cause a stir when one of their tapes make the rounds, the stars who seem to have more to lose, or have cleaner images, end up making a big splash in the media.
- Ricky (Daren Kagasoff) is moving on to new conquest Adrian, the local bad girl.
- In late 2007, two years after her unexpected departure, Budig agreed to return to All My Children to reprise her role as bad girl Greenlee Smythe.
- Seen as somewhat of a bad girl as a teenager, she wanted nothing more than for men to love her to prove something to her father who had abandoned her.Advertisement
- Frederick's brings their bad girl attitude to pajamas, with elegant and daring gowns, chemises, teddies and panty sets.
- Vinyl lingerie gives the bad girl (or guy) in us all a chance to come out and play.
- It suggests that you're a bad girl and ready to be naughty.
- Despite her bad girl ways, her relationship with Victor Newman reformed and elevated her to the high-society lady role she occupied after their marriage.
- Victoria's Secret: These nighties range from the tame side of naughty to full on bad girl.Advertisement
- Thigh-highs can even be worn under ultra conservative work clothes, so you can still keep your bad girl edge.
- For some, the suggestion that you're a very bad girl behind closed doors can be "raunchy."