Bad-form sentence example
- To the unaided eye the disease is seen as purplish brown or blackish blotches of various sizes, at first on the tips and edges of the leaves, and ultimately upon the leaf-stalks and the larger stems. On gathering the foliage for examination, especially in humid weather, these dark blotches are seen to be putrid, and when the disease takes a bad form the dying leaves give out a highly offensive odour.
- With this may be compared the popular phrases " good form " and " bad form " applied to behaviour in society: so " format;' (from the French) is technically used of the shape and size, e.g.
- It is also considered bad form to include any listing or preference of graduation gifts within the announcement.
- You can scale back a little on budget if you wish to, but it would be very bad form to attend a wedding and not give a gift.
- Since it's bad form to invite someone to the shower who won't be invited to the wedding, it's best to limit the guest list to close friends and family members.Advertisement
- Cholesterol has both a good form and a bad form that add up to total cholesterol when measured together.
- While it is considered bad form to provide a gift list for an engagement party, people would definitely appreciate knowing if gifts are not expected.
- It's much more advisable to ease into postures and use props rather than force the body into bad form.
- Print letters were long the industry standard and it used to be considered bad form to send thank-you notes from interviews or other related types of correspondence via email.
- This is technically "search engine optimization," but it is considered bad form throughout the web community.Advertisement